Job Description – Community Manager/Digital Content Coordinator
Job purpose and scope
The community manager and digital content coordinator reports to the marketing manager and works in the marketing team and in conjunction with the creative team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the management of the social media accounts and community as well as the coordination of content across all digital channels.
Community manager deliverables:
- Working with the marketing manager to execute an integrated digital marketing strategy and roll-out plan, likely to include multiple platforms including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Instagram.
- Proactively generating social content at various events (e.g. Sales) and in-store in an engaging and ad hoc manner.
- Setting, planning, and implementing social media and communication campaigns and strategies.
- When necessary provide engaging copy for social media content.
- Working with the marketing manager on achieving targets set for likes, followers, engagement, and other social media measurement criteria.
- Managing the brand’s overall presence on social media, ensuring content is on-brand, and protecting the integrity of the brand where necessary.
- Constant evaluation of social media trends worldwide and implementation of them onto platforms.
- Constant monitoring of comments, messages, posts, and questions from the public and responding to them timeously and in a manner that resonates with brand values.
- Responding to and solving customer complaints made on the social channels in a friendly and professional manner in order to educate customers and create positive connections with our community.
- Regular reporting to the marketing manager on social media footprint.
- Supplying media with high res image requests.
Digital content coordinator deliverables:
- Managing the production of digital content as per the content plan, by utilizing the in-house creative resources, including photography, design & copywriting.
- Coordinating briefs between various teams and ensuring deadlines are met.
- Facebook/IG Business Manager Advertising Essential
- Minimum two-years’ social media and digital marketing experience for well-known brands
- Good all-round digital knowledge and PR experience
- Proven work experience as a community manager or similar role
- Experience in planning and leading community initiatives
- Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs
- Experience and understanding of retail environment • Passion for and experience in retail industry, trends and the premium retail market
Personal skills and attributes:
- Takes initiative and has a can-do attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Works hard to contribute to the success of the marketing department
- Team player
- Works well under pressure
- Strong management and organization skills
- Must be deadline-driven
- Can multitask
- Creative ideas generator
- Excellent attention to detail
Please send through your CV and Letter of Motivation to Vanessa Goddess – [email protected]