Job Description – Junior Planner
Responsibilities and Daily Duties
- Drive the demand planning and management processes for relevant product ranges.
- Develop and execute product demand plans to meet organization profitability objectives.
- Provide analytical data in support of seasonal product and range selection
- Develop demand forecasts based on demand patterns and business trends.
- Assist in risk assessment and mitigation activities.
- Maintain demand planning processes and systems to improve forecasting accuracy.
- Identify areas of improvements and recommend action plans.
- Implement analytical measures and tracking in various processes of the business.
- Measure and report monthly, weekly, and daily on key performance indicators.
- Assist the Senior planner and buyers on OTB by department by gender by article
- Implement OTB control measures and order tracking to ensure delivery times are kept.
- Forecasting Sales based on historic demand and future drives or promos
- Reporting on performance of promotions
- Relevant business degree or diploma (Supply Chain/Logistics/Procurement/Quantitative Management)
- At least 2 years experience in fashion retail environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, V-lookups, Reporting etc.)
- Computer literacy is essential
- Must be able to work under pressure in a fast-moving quick decision-making environment
- Must be prepared to work long hours if and when required and weekends
- Analytical ability – Passionate about data and analysis
Behavioural Dimensions Required:
- Energetic, self-motivated and goal oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure and according to tight deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail. • Analytical thinking and the ability to address problems with stakeholders.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems timeously and effectively.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and people skills.
- Must be organised and able to plan ahead.
- Adaptability and flexibility under changing…
Please send through your CV and Letter of Motivation to Sharon Pillay – [email protected]