Buying AssistantDo you have a flair for fashion?
Does retail flow through your blood? Then we want YOU!
We are looking for an Assistant Apparel Buyer! Must be vibrant, LOVE all things Product, and keen to join our family based at our HQ in Sandton, JHB. You will assist with budget and margin targets, fashion range planning and building, reviewing weekly sales, with a focus on the best and worst sellers, and monitoring the competitor market and customer activity.
The main role of the Assistant Apparel Buyer will be to have a confident grasp of Numbers and Statistics.
You will need to be able to analyze data including:
* Sales Figures
* Set and Manage Budgets and be comfortable working with spreadsheets.
* Strong attention to detail is a must
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Procurement-related tasks
- Placement of the right Product Mix
- Managing Purchase Orders
- Monitoring Inventory
- Preparing Budgets and providing Administrative Support.
- Style Code creation prior to stock arrival
- Price adjustments
- Buy plans/buys per brand / per season
- Markdowns per brand
- Facilitate DC queries & cost price consolidations
Some of the Brands you'll be responsible for (but not limited to):
3- Under Armour
4- New Balance
Interested candidates are to email HR at: email@example.com.